2 GODDARDS 295ml SILVER DIPS 2 170gram SILVER PADS WITH A FREE SILVER CLOTH
Recieve a free Goddard's Silver Cloth woth $12.83 when you purchase this set of 2 Goddard's Long Term Silver Dips and 2 Silver Pad/Foam.
2 GODDARDS SILVER DIPS
Silver dip Instantly removes tarnish from silverware, silverplate, cutlery, and small silver items Quickly cleans even difficult to reach places such as between fork tines Gives silver a brilliant shine Just dip, rinse, and dry.
Some silver items are difficult to clean and polish because of their unique shape and size. For those items use Goddard's Silver Dip.
- Instantly Removes Tarnish and Leaves a Brilliant Shine.Goddard's Silver Dip is easy to use. Just dip, rinse and dry for a brilliant shine. Tarnish will dissolve away to bring out the natural beauty of your silver. The strong cleaning power of Goddard's Silver Dip is extremely effective on silver but should never come in contact with stainless steel. We recommend reading the Helpful Tips page to learn more about the care of your fine silver and home furnishings.
- For Silverware, Silver plate, Cutlery and Small Silver Items.
- Cleans Even Difficult-to-Reach Places Such as Between Fork Tines.
- Professional Cleaning Power.
- SILVER DIP SHOULD NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH STAINLESS STEEL.
- Dip article into Goddard's Silver Dip until tarnish disappears.
- If article is too large for dipping, swab article with a cotton ball soaked in Silver Dip.
- Wash article in soapy water and rinse well.
- Dry article with a soft cloth.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
For a brilliant shine, polish article with Goddard's Silver Cloth or Mitts immediately after cleaning
2 Goddard's® Long Term Silver Padd 170grm
Clean and easy polishing for intricate silver
Maintain that 'Just Polished' look with Goddard's silver polish
Goddard’s Long Term Silver Pad (Foaming Silver Polish), Specially formulated for the cleaning and polishing of intricate, heavily embossed and silver plate articles.
The creamy foam is easily sponged into every nook and cranny and gently removes tarnish. As with Silver Polish, when the product is rinsed off, a harmless, invisible chemical barrier remains.
Cleaning tarnished silver can be time consuming and tedious, especially for large, intricate silver pieces. Easily clean, shine and protect your silver with Goddard's Silver Foam.
- Just Apply, Rinse and Dry.Goddard's Silver Foam easily sponges into even the most intricate filigree to instantly dissolve tarnish and bring out the natural beauty of silver. The foam is easily rinsed away, leaving a tarnish-resistant barrier to protect silver from future tarnishing. This is especially useful for silver articles that cannot be immersed in water. Use Goddard's Silver Foam to give your silver the royal treatment.
- Quickly Foams Away Tarnish.
- No Hard Rubbing or Buffing.
- Includes a Sponge Applicator.
- Dampen applicator in warm water.
- Apply Goddard's Silver Foam, working up a rich, cleansing lather.
- Rinse article under warm running water.
- Dry immediately with a soft absorbent cloth.
1 x Free Goddards Long Term Silver Cloth
Goddard's® Long Term Silver Polish Cloth is a soft cotton cloth, impregnated with Long Term Silver Polish ingredients.
It is a very convenient way to clean and polish silver which is on display or in constant use.
Just wipe your silver to restore lustre and inhibit re-tarnishing.
Silver Cloth is not intended to remove heavy tarnish.
Without a formulated cleaner, simply wiping silver with a common cloth will do little to remove tarnish. Goddard's Silver Cloth and Mitts have provided the perfect combination.
- Quickly Cleans and Shines Display Silver.
- Leaves a Brilliant Shine.
- Polishes Silver that Can't Be Rinsed (Picture Frames, Candlestick Holders, etc.).
- Perfect for items on display.
Goddard's Silver Cloth and Mitts are made from 100% English cotton impregnated with Goddard's exclusive cleaning, polishing and anti-tarnish agents. They are ideal for cleaning or dusting lightly tarnished silver, silver plate and gold. Bring out the natural beauty of your fine silver with Goddard's polishing cloths and mitts.
- Gently wipe the surface with Goddard's Silver and Jewelry Polishing Cloth to remove tarnish. Buff clean the surface with the cloth to produce a brilliant shine.
- Use in companion with other Goddard's products; Silver Dip, Silver Foam, Jewelry Cleaner. After using these products as directed, buff the surface of the article with the Silver and Jewelry Polishing Cloth to protect against tarnish.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely the best way to clean silver. The dip is so easy, the foam polish is also very easy to use and the cloth keeps it sparkling in between polishes. My favourite products.
A great birthday present for a second hand dealer. It makes all silver products sparkle and the dealer can charge a few more dollars for the products