3 X Goddards Long Term Silver Polish 210ml bottles
The quick and easy way to care for your silver and maintain its original shine. Goddard's Silver Polish has a special 'Long Term' formulation to inhibit retarnishing, protecting the natural rich lustre and giving a longer lasting shine than ordinary cleaners. Maintain that 'just polished' look with Goddard's Silver Polish Cloth. For intricate silver use Goddard's Long Term Silver Pad - the modern alternative to wadding.
Natural oxidation causes silver surfaces to tarnish, which makes them look dull and dirty. Avoid tarnishing and bring your silver to a beautiful shine with Goddard's Silver Polish.
- Joseph Goddard developed the first proprietary silver polish in the world 140 years ago. The original Goddard's Silver Polish formula has been perfected over time by combining its traditional excellence with today's advanced technology. Goddard's continues to be trusted by museums, fine hotels and prominent estates around the world for the care of fine silver. Cleans, Shines and Protects in One Easy Step.
- Recommended for All Silver Products.
- Instantly Dissolves Tarnish.
- Leaves a Long-Lasting Shine.
- Provides a Tarnish-Resistant Barrier.
Use Goddard's Silver Polish to bring out the natural beauty of any silver.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Apply polish with clean, soft cloth until all tarnish is removed. Turn cloth frequently to avoid re-using the soiled portion of the cloth.
- Allow polish to dry. Wipe with clean, soft cloth. For ornate silver, rinse polish off with wet sponge. Dry.
Microfiber cloths are used for cleaning and polishing, are generally constructed from split conjugated fibers of polyester and polyamide. They can hold up to seven times there weight in water and have exceptional ability to absorb oils, and are not hard enough to scratch even paintwork.
These Microfiber cloths require no cleaning fluid. Ensure that your microfiber cloth is clean and not retaining any grit as it will scratch the surface you are polishing.
They must only be washed in regular washing detergent, not oily, self-softening, soap-based detergents. Fabric softener must not be used. The oils in the softener and self-softening detergents will clog up the fibers and make them less effective until the oils are washed out.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
silver polish and polishing cloth worked well to bring back a brilliant shine on the silverwaree