3 X Goddards Long Term Brass & Copper Polish 210ml Bottles
Goddards Brass & Copper Polish helps protect and restre the natural beauty of brass and copper. It has a long term formulation that provides a longer lasting shine. It also helps brass and copper look tarnished free and bright for longer. Its non abrasive and very easy to apply using a soft cloth.
All metals are vulnerable to tarnishing, especially brass and copper. When in need of an all-purpose metal polish, rely on the trusted performance of Goddard's Brass and Copper Polish.
- Removes Toughest Tarnish with no Rubbing or Buffing.
- Provides Anti-Tarnish Protection.
- Use on Metals Such as Brass, Copper, Chrome, Aluminum, Pewter and more.
Use Goddard's Brass and Copper Polish to bring out the natural beauty of your fine metal. The expert formulation of Goddard's Brass and Copper Polish is safe for all household metals, including those that are in contact with food.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Apply polish with clean, soft cloth until all tarnish is removed. Turn cloth frequently to avoid re-using soiled portion of cloth.
- Allow polish to dry. Wipe with clean, soft cloth. For ornate objects, rinse polish off with wet sponge. Dry.
1 x 400 x 400mm Microfibre Polishing Cloth
Microfiber cloths are used for cleaning and polishing, are generally constructed from split conjugated fibers of polyester and polyamide. They can hold up to seven times there weight in water and have exceptional ability to absorb oils, and are not hard enough to scratch even paintwork.
These Microfiber cloths require no cleaning fluid. Ensure that your microfiber cloth is clean and not retaining any grit as it will scratch the surface you are polishing.
They must only be washed in regular washing detergent, not oily, self-softening, soap-based detergents. Fabric softener must not be used. The oils in the softener and self-softening detergents will clog up the fibers and make them less effective until the oils are washed out.