Goddards Cabinet Makers Wax Liquid Furniture Polish (473ml) 6 Pack
- Conditions and Protects with Lemon Oil and Beeswax.
- Lasting Shine with No Oily Residue.
- Cleans and Shines Wood to a Deep Luster.
- Quick and Easy to Use with No Rubbing or Buffing.
- Protects Against Sun Damage, Stains, Drying and Cracking.
The heritage of Goddard's wood care was built on over 100 years of demonstrated performance. Professionals and respected establishments continue to trust Goddard's Furniture Polish for the finest wood furniture.
Goddard's Furniture Polish in the easy-to-use spray is perfect for a clean shine on wood furniture that gets regular use. The spray dispenses a larger amount of the active protectant for a deep shine, which will protect against damage from sunlight, stains, drying, cracking and everyday wear and tear.
- SHAKE WELL.
- Hold bottle 6 inches from surface and spray over the entire area.
- Wipe immediately along the grain with a clean, soft cloth, turning occasionally.
- For small items and hard-to-reach surfaces, spray product directly onto cloth and wipe.
- Heavily soiled surfaces should be cleaned prior to using polish.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It was great to find Goddard’s products being supplied again in Australia. Having purchased and used the Cabinet Makers Wax again, it has reinforced my longstanding opinion, from many years of previous use, that Goddard’s make the finest furniture polish available for good timber furniture.
I bought this for our Church to polish our silky oak pews. Up until now we had used an oil based product which left the pews nice and shiny, but an oily residue which we then had to polish off. Goddards is great! Just spray directly onto the item or onto a cloth and wipe the pews & other silky oak furniture in the church over - job done! and everyone loves the smell and look of all the furniture afterward, a win-win situation. And as an added bonus there are also less cloths to wash,
Excellent wood/furniture polish