Goddards Long Term Silver Cloth (International Customers) 440mm x 320mm
Goddard's® Long Term Silver Polish Cloth is a soft cotton cloth, impregnated with Long Term Silver Polish ingredients.
It is a very convenient way to clean and polish silver which is on display or in constant use.
Just wipe your silver to restore lustre and inhibit re-tarnishing.
Silver Cloth is not intended to remove heavy tarnish.
Without a formulated cleaner, simply wiping silver with a common cloth will do little to remove tarnish. Goddard's Silver Cloth and Mitts have provided the perfect combination.
- Quickly Cleans and Shines Display Silver.
- Leaves a Brilliant Shine.
- Polishes Silver that Can't Be Rinsed (Picture Frames, Candlestick Holders, etc.).
- Perfect for items on display.
Goddard's Silver Cloth and Mitts are made from 100% English cotton impregnated with Goddard's exclusive cleaning, polishing and anti-tarnish agents. They are ideal for cleaning or dusting lightly tarnished silver, silver plate and gold. Bring out the natural beauty of your fine silver with Goddard's polishing cloths and mitts.
- Gently wipe the surface with Goddard's Silver and Jewelry Polishing Cloth to remove tarnish. Buff clean the surface with the cloth to produce a brilliant shine.
- Use in companion with other Goddard's products; Silver Dip, Silver Foam, Jewelry Cleaner. After using these products as directed, buff the surface of the article with the Silver and Jewelry Polishing Cloth to protect against tarnish.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is an excellent product and was vital to use on items after the liquid cleaner. Would not hesitate to repurchase.
Great item to have on hand. Does a good job and means you don’t have to use the liquid. Very handy.
So happy to have found these products again. Just wonderful and so easy to use. Thank you
amazing product will order more soon
AS USUAL IT IS WONDERFUL. I WAS ABLE TO POLISH SO MANY THINGS QUICKLY AND WELL.
The Silver Polish Cloth is a lifesaver. After cleaning my silver, I polish it with the silver cloth. The result is that the item stays shiny for a very long time. Something I am very happy with. Julie
I use Goodards Silver Cloth for my silver cutlery after each wash. This maintains the shine and stops staining so no further polishing is required.