Goddards® Long Term Silver Pad 170grm
Clean and easy polishing for intricate silver
Maintain that 'Just Polished' look with Goddard's silver polish
Goddards Long Term Silver Pad (Foaming Silver Polish), Specially formulated for the cleaning and polishing of intricate, heavily embossed and silver plate articles.
The creamy foam is easily sponged into every nook and cranny and gently removes tarnish. As with Silver Polish, when the product is rinsed off, a harmless, invisible chemical barrier remains.
Cleaning tarnished silver can be time consuming and tedious, especially for large, intricate silver pieces. Easily clean, shine and protect your silver with Goddards Silver Foam.
- Just Apply, Rinse and Dry.Goddards Silver Foam easily sponges into even the most intricate filigree to instantly dissolve tarnish and bring out the natural beauty of silver. The foam is easily rinsed away, leaving a tarnish-resistant barrier to protect silver from future tarnishing. This is especially useful for silver articles that cannot be immersed in water. Use Goddard's Silver Foam to give your silver the royal treatment.
- Quickly Foams Away Tarnish.
- No Hard Rubbing or Buffing.
- Includes a Sponge Applicator.
- Dampen applicator in warm water.
- Apply Goddard's Silver Foam, working up a rich, cleansing lather.
- Rinse article under warm running water.
- Dry immediately with a soft absorbent cloth.
66 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Brilliant product. Only way to clean silver.
It was so nice to buy the foam silver cleaner. We have quite a few silver pieces which are hard to clean with liquid cleaner. I would recommend this item.
Would like to have the container wider (same amount) but easier to get the hand into.
I have been using this for years and it never disappoints. This is the best method for cleaning silver I have found.
Best product for Cleaning & polishing Silver. Either intricate or flat silver, this foam works with littl effort.
I have used this product for over 60 years with great results always easy to use. Have not been able to buy it in the shops so was pleased to get it on the internet.
Works very well and somewhat quicker than traditional silver polishes. The polished silver finish lasts a long time too.
Very Good product, just like the original purchased many years ago. Cleans and polishes really well
I have not cleaned my grandfathers sterling silver hairbrush since it was given to me 40 years ago. It was a lovely dull grey with bits of black. I expected it to be difficult to clean. The silver cleaning foam worked a treat. It gets into the delicate patterns of the silver and the whole thing is now shining. I also did the silver plated candlesticks - it’s gentle and doesn’t wear away the fine layers
I found the foam easy to use and the silver items I cleaned came up gleaming. The foam is very easy to wash off.
This is the best Silver Polish I’ve ever had.