Goddard’s cabinet furniture, wood, and wax polish liquid (before it was 473 ml; now it is 690 ml)
Every material stick item requires proper maintenance or it will lose its lustre, efficiency, and elegant beauty. The same is true for woods, which require an intensive solution to save their life and prevent damage. Use a Goddard’s Furniture Polish is an excellent furniture wood, and wax polish for all applications to keep your furniture life-long.
- To keep their elegant beauty and shine, use lemon oil and beeswax.
- There is no need to use oily residue to shine furniture.
- It is helpful in cleaning and shining our valuable furniture to a deep lustre.
- It is simple to use and does not require any rubbing or buffing.
- Give your skin a long life by preventing sun damage, drying, and cracking using regulated exclude
Goddard's excellency can be measured by their experience and 100-year fantastic journey, and they are still maintaining dynamic performance and building new levels of trust among users. If you are looking for fine quality furniture polish, Goddard's furniture polish is unbeatable. using Godard's furniture Polish is a very smooth and simple to use product that anyone can use on a daily basis to clean their wood furniture and protect it from sunlight, cracking, stains, and dying caused by daily wear and tear.
Do’s and Don'ts guideline.
- properly shake before use
- spread out over a larger area for better results.
- Wipe with a soft, slightly moist, clean cloth after spraying; only use soft cloth.
- For small items and hard-to-reach surfaces, spray directly onto a soft cloth and wipe all surfaces.